ΑΥΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΜΥΤΗ ΓΟΜΩΣΗΣ ΤΟΥ ΟΛΜΟΥ ΠΑΛΙΚΑΡΙ ΤΗΣ ΦΑΚΗΣ
M84 MT Fuze
- Is a single-purpose, powder-train, mechanical-time fuze used with the 81mm M301A1 and M301A2 illuminating cartridges.
- It has a time setting of up to 25 seconds. The fuze consists of a brass head, body assembly, and expelling charge.
- The fuze body is graduated from 0 to 25 seconds in 1-second intervals; 5-second intervals are indicated by bosses. The 0-second boss is wider and differs in shape from the other body bosses; the safe setting position is indicated by the letter "S" on the fuze body.
- The adjustment ring has six raised ribs for use in conjunction with fuze setter, M25, and a setting indicator rib (marked SET) about half the height and width of the other six ribs.
- Safety before firing is provided by a safety wire, which must be removed just before firing.
- Length: 3.85 in (98 mm).
- Weight: 1.82 lb (0.83 kg).